SHINKO – SH01
- Product code: SH01
- Size: 424 x 335mm
- Useful area mm (mm): SH01
- Number of tablet/m2: 9 tablet
- Average weight/m2: 28kg
- Bending strength N: >1500 N
- Producer: SHINKO
- Price: Contact us
After many years of cooperation in research and experimentation with Japanese engineers and raw material suppliers in the fiber concrete industry, special coating for fiber concrete color tiles. Together, we have launched a new product line with features that overcome the disadvantages of products currently on the market.
NGÓI MÀU SHINKO are designed to withstand all the harsh conditions of climate change, against the wear and tear of time. We always put the environment and human health first, the investment in modern technology, the use of quality raw materials, clear origin to meet all the requirements of ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY AND SAFETY FOR USER.
The production process is completely controlled in all stages, strictly in accordance with JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY Standard JIS A 5402:2002.
– High impact toughness High mechanical strength.
– Bending strength over 1500 N.
– Absolute resistance to alkali.
– Evenly dispersed fibers, tightly bonded to the concrete matrix.
– Meet the standards of environmental friendliness and safety for users. Meet the standards of environmental friendliness.
SHINKO color tile use fiber reinforced PVAKuRalon of Japan Kuraray Corporation. PVA fiber reinforcement is a specialized fiber for fiber reinforced concrete tiles, increasing the structure to help the tiles durability for more than 50 years. Using PVA fiber helps SHINKO Color Tiles have special features such as:
– 30% off weight 28K/m2
– Save 30% on shipping costs.
– Save 40% on installation costs.
– Impact resistance increased by 50%.
– Resistant to shrinkage, cracking, warping due to change.
SHINKO color tile uses high quality thermoset Arcylic paint with high gloss, hard surface, and colorfastness, produced specifically for fiber concrete tiles of Dai Nippon Toryo DNT Corporation – Japan with more than 90 years in the paint industry.
As the largest multi-industry paint group in Japan, DNT Groups paint supplies mainly for the construction industry, ship technology, automobiles, bridges and construction works. Paint quality has been tested and widely used in Japan.
– Color fastness over 20 years.
– UV resistant.
– Resistant to weather wear.
– Heat resistant in summer, keep warm in winter.
SHINKO color tile with Japanese quality and technique, we refine every smallest detail to bring consumers the best products. The back of the Shinko Color Tile is coated with paint that enhances the aesthetics of your roof. In addition, there are moisture-proof, anti-calcification features for the tile body structure.